If your abstract is accepted and you have paid the registration fee for the International Conference on Archaeology, History and Heritage 2019, you are encouraged to submit your full papers.
[icon_counter flip_type=”vertical_flip_top” border_size=”1″ border_color=”#ffffff” icon=”Defaults-leanpub” icon_size=”20″ icon_color=”#ffffff” icon_style=”square” icon_color_bg=”” text_color=”#ffffff” bg_color=”” block_title_front=”SUBMIT FULL PAPER” front_heading_tag=”h2″ block_desc_front=” before 05th April 2019″ block_title_back=”CLICK HERE” back_heading_tag=”h2″ block_desc_back=”To Download” custom_link=”1″ button_link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Farchaeologyconference.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F06%2FFull-paper-template_TIIKM-Conferences.doc|||” button_text=”FULL PAPER TEMPLATE” button_bg=”#ffffff” button_txt=”#d13030″ height_type=”ifb-custom-height” box_height=”180″]
How to submit your Conference RESEARCH PAPER
- Download the Full Paper Template for proceedings and read guidelines.
- Prepare your manuscript in English. Please ensure that your manuscript does not contain grammatical and language errors
- All third party work included in your paper should be properly acknowledged with referencing
- The manuscripts should be submitted as a MS Word document in .doc format (not as a PDF or .docx format) with other supporting documents as requested in call for paper email
Send your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadline
- Read through the journal’s Aims, Scope, Article preparation guidelines and Submission process before preparing the manuscript
- Select and indicate the journal you prefer to publish with
- Receive guidelines on submission through us and submit accordingly
Read more about journals through publication
Reviewing Process in a SNAPSHOT
- All manuscripts will be subjected to double blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
- The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day
- The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
- All papers will go through double blind peer-review process and are expected to meet criteria outline by the journal
- You may asked to revise the paper and submit back on or before the stated deadline
- Acceptance or non-acceptance of the paper is solely in the hands of editorial board
For further details on publication contact Head of Publications at email@example.com