International Conference on Archaeology, History and Heritage 2019 (ICAHH 2019) invites Researchers, Investigators, Scientists, Archeologists, Historians, Policy Makers, industry experts and members of professional bodies to send their abstracts for this conference. The conference will be held from 14th and 15th March 2019 in Habarana, Sri Lanka.
About the conference
ICAHH 2019 provides a wonderful opportunity for you to enhance your knowledge and share new research findings in Archaeology, History and Heritage. The conference will feature renowned speakers from the academia and industry who are experts in Archaeology.
This conference will provide a great platform to highlight recent archeological discoveries, peer- reviewed academic research and evidence, as well as offer alternative viewpoints and explanations of science, archeology and history around the globe. Conference participants will get a unique opportunity to visit the archeological sites and explore ancient cities in Sri Lanka.
Why Sri Lanka?
Sri Lanka is a Country which has a long history with unique archaeological sites. The earliest human remains found on the island of Sri Lanka date to about 35,000 years ago. Sri Lanka developed as one greatest hydraulic civilization of the world. The three highest Buddha Stupa found at Anuradhapura Sri Lanka and the oldest historical tree of the world which is Sri Maha Bodhi is at Anuradhapura Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka is a Buddhist country since 3rd century B.C. and it is still living religion.
Sri Lanka’s cultural depth is recognized by UNESCO which has declared six archaeological World Heritage Sites in the country. These sites are Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Kandy, Dambulla, Sigiriya and Galle. Participants can experience these world heritage sites which are situated in a compact area called cultural triangle.
Please follow the abstract guidelines and send the abstract to email@example.com – Limited Slots Available
ICAHH 2019 welcomes papers with the following topics but not limited to,
- Pre and protohistoric archaeology
- Early History and state formation
- Early civilization and classical archaeology
- Medieval archaeology and history
- Environmental and Bio archaeology
- Theory in Archaeology and History
- Heritage preservative and conservation
- Heritage management and museum studies
- Marine archaeology and history
- Industrial Archeology
- Migration, estate workers and labor history
- Ancient art and architecture
- Paleography, Epigraphy & Numismatics
- Aspects on intangible heritage and living heritage
- Ancient tours, Voyages and itineraries
- Tourism and visitors management
- GIS & Computer applications in heritage studies
- Biosphere of archaeologists, historians is personalities in heritage
- New technology in heritage structure
- Heritage laws and policies